Increased gas prices is indeed a global problem and needs to addressed accordingly
This is just downright ridiculous. From 3.14 three days ago to 3.49 today.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Increased gas prices is indeed a global problem and needs to addressed accordingly
[URL="http://www.vistacollege.edu/degree-programs/vocational/cosmetology-program/"]cosmetology certification [/URL]|[URL="http://www.vistacollege.edu/online/programs/business-administration/"]Online business degree[/URL]|[URL="http://www.vistacollege.edu/online/programs/business-administration/"]Online business school[/URL]|[URL="http://www.vistacollege.edu/degree-programs/vocational/cosmetology-program/"]cosmetology classes[/URL]|[URL="http://www.windycitywebsites.com"]website designers chicago[/URL]
You guys should do like I do and just pump it straight out of your back yard. Sure saves me from having to take a trip to the gas station. And best of all: It's free!
Speculators are blaming the turmoil in Libya for the increase in oil prices, yet there's been a 16% (and rising) increase in the price of oil since the turmoil turned up the heat; Libya is responsible for only 2% of the world's oil production.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I worked for oil companies for many years. I can tell you that the local folks are being hurt too. The money is being made down the line. The really big dogs, not the local oil company folks. The ones making the $ from this are the same ones we couldn't raise taxes on because it would hurt their job creating ability.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks